Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tendonitis

I almost forgot to blog about something I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for.

The doctor said I have tendonitis in my left wrist. It's from holding Mini DH and hasn't had time to heal since I consistently use that hand. I don't know how to hold him in the other arm. It feels as strange as writing with the wrong hand. I can function perfectly fine with the exception of my thumb "popping" daily.

The dr. said take 4 motrin (800mg) every 12 hours for 3-5 weeks. Yeah right. I don't do so well with medicine. So she told me of a place to get a brace so it can stay in place to heal.

Have I done either yet......No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing feedback and always encourage different opinions and views. Keep it respectful and I promise to consider your point. Thanks for stopping by...