Sunday, March 14, 2010

Photos from our trip home

Just thought I would post some recent pictures from our trip to see family last week.
Mini DH's Papa - His great grandpa
Photobucket

Cousins already fighting over the same toys
Photobucket

Visiting grandma Ruth. Her nails were painted white with pink polka dots. It was quite adorable.
Photobucket
Cousins snuggling in the cold weather
Photobucket

Mini DH with his two aunties - My little sisters
Photobucket

Again with the aunties and grandpa this time - My dad
Photobucket

Mini DH's favorite toy
Photobucket

I think he may be getting teeth soon. He's been sucking on his bottom lip like this a lot lately.
Photobucket

Playing around
Photobucket

Giggling
Photobucket

This is his "I'm frustrated cause I can't crawl" look
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ben is getting so big! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys again soon! Next time you come up let me know so i can make sure i have a day off to do lunch or something :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback and always encourage different opinions and views. Keep it respectful and I promise to consider your point. Thanks for stopping by...