Thursday, September 16, 2010

Denali update

Denali was adopted the same day I put up his need for a loving home, last Saturday. I had so many people calling and wanting to see him. In the end, we found an awesome home with a huge backyard, a nice pool, and another lab dog. The owner had two huskies previously so he was ready for another one. Their current dog is about 10 years old so their hopes are that Denali keeps him young/happy and vice versa.

It was harder than I thought and even Doc Handsome was surprised how sad he was when we left their house without him. But he's definitely happier. He already started investigating the pool and dipping his head in.


I think Mini Dh misses him most though....


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found him an awesome home!! That's great girl. I'm sure it was hard. I'm looking forward to seeing the new addition and what you guys get next! I know how you research everything and you had the best intensions in mind. Sorry it didn't work it out the way you guys planned but I think it's AWESOME that you guys saved him and gave him a great home!
    p.s. that pic of the little guy and Denali is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm so glad you were able to find him a great home!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing feedback and always encourage different opinions and views. Keep it respectful and I promise to consider your point. Thanks for stopping by...